ASSO PG CET 2017 Application form: –The application form of ASSO PG CET will available from the month of February 2017 (expected). ASSO PGT 2017 is national level medical entrance examination from Maharashtra state. The ASSO PG CET is conducted by Association of management unaided private medical and dental colleges (AMUPMDC). Every year thousands of candidates appear in ASSO PG CET exam and tried to give their best. It is expecting that this year also a huge number of candidates will appear in ASSO PG CET exam. Interested candidates can visit the official website of ASSO PG CET for applying this exam. It is most prestigious among students; lots of candidates do medical courses in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates must know about this exam as like eligibility criteria, how to apply for this exam, exam pattern, important dates due to this candidates can take all details of ASSO PG CET, for qualifying this exam it is easy for candidates. Candidates can fill the ASSO PG CET application form to go the official website of ASSO PG CET which is www.amupmdc.org
Date of online submission of ASSO PG CET Application form
The online submission of ASSO PG CET application form will start on 1st week of February 2017 (expected)
Official website of ASSO PG CET exam
The online application form for ASSO PG CET exam 2017 application form exam will be available on the official website of ASSO PG CET application form so student can fill the application form from official website of ASSO PG CET exam application form exam which is www.amupmdc.org
Eligibility criteria of ASSO PG CET 2017
- Applicants must know about eligibility criteria of ASSO PG CET 2017, due to this, they will know that they are eligible for this exam or not. This has mentioned
- Candidates must have passed MBBS/BDS exam from a recognize medical/dental include in the schedule of the Indian medical act 1993.
- Candidates should have obtained full registration either from the medical council of India/dental council of India or Maharashtra medical/dental council or state medical/dental council after completing a 1st-year compulsory internship will be eligible to appear for APGM/APGD CET.
Procedure for filling ASSO PGCET application form 2017
- There are many students who do not know about the procedure for filling the ASSO PG CET 2017 Application form. It is very simple to fill the ASSO PG CET 2017 application form, just follow the simple steps given below to check the ASO PG CET 2017 application form.
- In the start, candidates will have to visit the official website of ASSO PG CET which is amupmdc.org
- After that click the link titled as a new registration.
- Candidates have to fill the ask detail like candidates name, date of birth, contact no. home address.
- Then upload your passport size photograph required space in the application form
- Candidates also have to upload their signature
- After this please must pay your application fee
- At the candidates should take printout of their application form confirmation page for future use
Application fee of ASSO PG CET
- Candidates will have to pay their application fee for taking admission in this course
- The application fee is Rs.3000 only.
Exam pattern of ASSO PG CET 2017
- ASSO PG CET 2017 exam pattern is a pen-paper exam in the English language. The entire question will be asked from the syllabus meant for MBBS course.
- The time duration will be 3 hours 30 minute comprising 300 multiple choice question (MCQ). One mark will be given for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for a question answered wrongly.
Important dates of ASSO PG CET 2017
- Application form will be available from the first week of February 2017 (expected)
- Last date of application form submission: February 2017 (expected)
- Admit card will be published: February 2017 (expected)
- Exam will be: February 2017 (expected)
Note: – This web page is completely dedicated to ASSO PG CET application form 2017 you can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to ASSO PG CET application form 2017.